Friday, March 11, 2011

You don't need a shrink potion to get to Onederland!

Well that certainly was misspelled wasn't it? No in actual fact I have spelled onederland correctly.

Onederland is a term I saw for the first time on the weight watchers forums. Onederland I guess can be defined as the world you enter when you dip under the 200 pound mark. It is clearly a physical and mental milestone for any person who has been north of 200 in their lives. I am extremely happy with how I have progressed during my weight loss journey. I am thankful I have people in my life who have told me how proud, inspired or just plain excited for me in my journey to 180 pounds.

Now people are a little worried about the 180 pound mark that I am striving for. My goal is to essentially(my wife loves that word) lose fat weight down to 180 and then put back on weight through weightlifting and stop at about 190 pounds. So do not worry about me, I am not about to attempt to hit my grade 12 weight of 155 pounds.

I appologize to anyone who has missed my blog these last few weeks, but I was very close to 199 and I wanted to wait until I hit 199 to do a blog. I know, I know what a primadonna!


That's all for now!


Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment